DevilishGames (Spherical Pixel S.L.) is a company located in Villena (Alicante) with more than 20 years of experience in the creation of games for different platforms. The business has created more than 150 video games winning over more than a 100 million players from all over the world.
Actually, the company has two different lines of business. On one hand, educational and advertising games developed on demand through the brand Spherical Pixel and, on the other hand, indie games developed under the umbrella of the brand DevilishGames and published through digital platforms such as Google Play, App Store, Steam, Nintendo eShop, PlayStation Store or Microsoft Store.
The company has worked with clients, sponsors, and publishers such as BBC, MTV Networks, Spil Games, the spanish National Professional Football League, Tuenti, Movistar, Famosa, Basket Euroleague, Havas Media, Big Fish Games, King or Armor Games.
DevilishGames contains a young team with ample experience in multimedia and digital art development, having an objective to create original, artistic products with a personality to make them reach the greatest number of people possible.
Founder, Art direction and Game Design
Enrique David Calatayud
Founder, CTO and Development
Production and Finances
Antonio José Durán
2D Art and Animation
3D Modeling and Animation
Throughout its development, the company has recieved the following prizes and awards:
- “Audiovisual Valenciano” award to the “Best Videogame” for “Path to Mnemosyne”.
- “Agripina 2015” award in the advergaming category for “Famosa Town”.
- “Alce 2015” award to the best mobile app for “Famosa Town”.
- “MiCe Alacant 2015” award to the company with corporate social responsibility related to education and/or audiovisual.
- “Alce 2014” award to the best mobile app for the advergaming campaign “Mutant Busters”.
- “GeoPalz iOS game development contest 2013” second prize for “Chute Academy”.
- “Indie Developer Burger Awards 2012” for “Furfur and Nublo 2”.
- “Desarrollador_ES 2011” award to the “Best Web Browser game” for “Furfur and Nublo”.
- “Desarrollador_ES 2010” award to the “Best Development Company”.
- “Tirant Avant 2010” award to the “Best game made in Comunidad Valenciana” for “The Galactic Melody Catcher”.
- “Desarrollador_ES 2008” award to the “Best Web Browser Game” for “Magic Tiles Adventure”.
- “Desarrollador_ES 2006” award to innovation for “Sonoro TV”.
- “ArtFutura/Sony PlayStation 2006” award to the “Best Design” for “Popochi”.
- “ArtFutura/Sony PlayStation 2005” award to the “Best Art” for “Prieto: Escapando de la oscuridad”.
- “ArtFutura/Sony PlayStation 2004” award to the “Best Concept” for “Sonoro TV”.
- “ArtFutura/Sony PlayStation 2004” special award of the Jury for “Sonoro TV”.
- “ArtFutura/Sony PlayStation 2003” special award of the Jury for “Nuts & Scrap”.
- “ArtFutura/Sony PlayStation 2002” special award of the Jury for “Devil by Mistake”.
Some say about us...
- AnaitGames"Veterans of the spanish scene."
- Diario Información"Devilishgames, pioneers in the video games market."
- Meristation"DevilishGames, long time known for developing games for major brands in the spanish video game market."
- IGN"A team widely recognised with lots of awards."
- eldiario.es"An studio with more than 15 years of experience on their backs."
- Indieorama"Established company with a long history on their backs."